Contact the national registration body
CALL THE ELECTRICAL WORKERS REGISTRATION BOARD (EWRB) ON 0800 66 1000
You will need to submit to them:
- Evidence of qualification completed
- Evidence of courses completed.
- Evidence of work experience including details of work done, hours served etc.
We run courses to assist you in achieving NZ Registration.
Do you have a backgound in servicing and maintaining appliances?
Need a limited Practising Licence?more information
Submit your form
Submit to your local Etco office:
- A completed enrolment form.
- A copy of your passport.
- A copy of your letter from EWRB
- Full payment
You will need to have your safety training up-to-date to register. Required units: Safe Working Practices, Testing, First Aid & CPR.
All papers to ewrb
Following the successful completion of your required course(s), Etco will submit all relevant documentation to the EWRB.